CSUnitec Hammer Drill SDS Plus
CS Unitec’s line of pneumatic and hydraulic rotary hammer drills offer powerful percussion drilling for concrete and masonry. With SDS Plus and SDS Max models, users can drill concrete anchor holes, thru holes, piping and mechanical openings for construction and repair work. Hammer drill models switch to rotary drilling mode for steel and wood.
This air drill is ATEX Certified and designed for use in hazardous environments, Ex Zones, explosive atmospheres and hot zones. It can also be used in underwater (subsea) applications.Request a Quote
- Safety clutch protects against overloading and jamming
- Hammer drill holes in concrete, brick and masonry
- Rotary drilling mode for straight drilling of steel and wood
- Up to 1″ dia. holes with Solid Carbide Tipped Bits
- Up to 3″ dia. holes with Carbide Core Bits
- A special water flushing attachment is included for suppression of sparks and dust
- Holes cost less with SDS Bits
- Water hook-up at depth gauge to help protect against bit sparking
- Maintenance-free gearhead (permanent lubrication and sealed gears)
- Built-in oiler for air motor
|Drill Speed RPM
|Power at 90 PSI
|Air Consumption at 90 PSI
|Hole Capacity (Solid Bit – Concrete)
|Hole Capacity (Core Bit – Concrete)
|Twist Drill (Wood)
|EX II 2Gc T6
|16″ x 8-1/2″ x 4″
We deliver throughout North America. From the moment an order is received, our total focus is to ensure deliveries are shipped out as soon as possible and meet the exact specifications requested.
Not sure how to operate your equipment? Don’t know which model is best for your project? If you have any technical questions, please feel free to call us at 1 (800) 461-1847.