Vibro-Lo™ Low Vibration Air Tamper – Pole Tamper
CS Unitec’s VL LRS55 low-vibration pole tamper offers high performance and low vibration for greater productivity and improved operator comfort. The tamper utilizes vibration damping components to offset the hammer vibration created when the tamper feet impact the workpiece. CS Unitec’s VL LRS55 uses 1300 blows per minute to quickly compact material when backfilling, patching asphalt and more. Pneumatic power makes it an excellent choice for water, electric, gas and utility companies. This powerful long-reach tamper is ideal for use in tight, narrow spaces and small areas. With a small footprint and 50″ length, it can be used against walls, water mains, piping, utility poles, signs, fence posts and more.Request a Quote
- Backfill small areas in tight, narrow spaces or up against walls, mains, piping, utility poles, signs, fence posts and more
- Ideal for water, electric, gas and utility companies
- Compact clay, soil and asphalt, as well as any finely crushed or powdered material
- Integrated Vibro-Lo™ low vibration technology – operates at 8x less vibration than standard models
- Long handle for extended reach into inaccessible areas
- Angled air inlet to direct hose away from operator
- Hand guard to protect user
|VL LRS55 with 5″ Round Compactor Foot
|VL LRS55 with 4″ x 4″ Compactor Foot
|VL LRS55 with 6″ x 5″ Compactor Foot
We deliver throughout North America. From the moment an order is received, our total focus is to ensure deliveries are shipped out as soon as possible and meet the exact specifications requested.
Not sure how to operate your equipment? Don’t know which model is best for your project? If you have any technical questions, please feel free to call us at 1 (800) 461-1847.