Reid PortaBase Counterbalance
The PORTABASE Counterbalance is a five piece, portable system which can be easily broken down for transportation. Expertly engineered to provide full use and compatibility with the TDAVIT and PORTADAVIT QUANTUM providing maximum flexibility where the installation or use of a fixed socket is not possible. The product is quick and easy to set up with no tools required.Request a Quote
- OSHA compliant
- ANSI Z359 18.17 compliant for fall protection applications
- Goods capacity of up to 1320lb and personnel capacity of up to 660lb
- Breaks down in to 5 components for ease of transportation and stowage
- Designed for ease of assembly using pins, with no bolted sections or the need for tools
- Detachable legs and foldable basket for ease of transportation
- Levelling feet designed to support the system to function correctly on uneven ground
- Integrated swivel castors, as standard
- Compatible with the use of TDAVIT and PORTADAVIT QUANTUM
- Clean, anodized finish for increased corrosion resistance
- Uses hand weights for the basket, reducing manual handling risks
- Engineered designs and bespoke sections reduce weight, providing lightweight portability
We deliver throughout North America. From the moment an order is received, our total focus is to ensure deliveries are shipped out as soon as possible and meet the exact specifications requested.
Not sure how to operate your equipment? Don’t know which model is best for your project? If you have any technical questions, please feel free to call us at 1 (800) 461-1847.