Modulift CMOD Modular Spreader Frames
Spreader Frames and Lifting Frames are recommended for loads that have more than two lifting points or when there are height restrictions (the height of the rig will be lower than a 1-over-2 rig). The economical CMOD Modular Spreader Frames are designed to expand the capabilities of the Modular Spreader Beam System - the Struts from the Spreader Beam are combined with 4 Corner Units to complete the Frame. Customers that already have Modulift Struts can re-use these with the Corner Units to achieve 4-Point lifts, making this a versatile solution. The CMOD Spreader Frame is currently available from the CMOD 6 up to the CMOD 250. The systems will lift up to 300t.Request a Quote
- The CMOD Spreader Frame is currently available from the CMOD 6 up to the CMOD 250.
- The systems will lift up to 300t.
- More cost effective and easier to transport than a fixed system
- Easy to set up, handle and manoeuvre
- lRe-configure the frame to any size to allow for multiple uses
- CMOD T-Pieces – T-Pieces were developed to work in conjunction with the CMOD. This allows the frame to become a 6-point lift, (8-point,10- point and so forth on request) adding yet another dimension to Modulift equipment. Spans of up to 20m x 16m and capacities of up to 200t are available as standard.
- Cascaded Spreader Beams -h Wen no height restrictions apply a standard solution is to use several Spreader Beams in a Cascading Rig. For example, a ‘1 over 2’ Spreader Beam Rig to achieve a 4-Point lift consists of 3 Spreader Beams: 1 at the top and 2 underneath, connect by Slings and Shackles. Consult us about Rig Designs for more information on typical types of rigs.
We deliver throughout North America. From the moment an order is received, our total focus is to ensure deliveries are shipped out as soon as possible and meet the exact specifications requested.
Not sure how to operate your equipment? Don’t know which model is best for your project? If you have any technical questions, please feel free to call us at 1 (800) 461-1847.